To back up local data to AOMEI Cloud via CBackupper, you need to do:
Register an account on AOMEI CBackupper’s official site, please click here to know more details.
Download and install the AOMEI CBackupper desktop app program on your computer.
Log in to your account on the desktop app program to create and manage the backup tasks.
Create a new backup task
We need to create a new task before making a backup, the operation of creating a new backup task is as follows.
1. Run the desktop app program, then sign in the account you created on the official site.
2. Click the “+” or “New Task” button to create a backup task.
3. In the Create Task page, you can modify the default Task Name, and then click the “Add Source” button to check the local directories you want to back up.
4. CBackupper desktop app edition currently supports only AOMEI Cloud, which offers 1000 space. So, it set AOMEI Cloud as the destination by default.
5. When you create the backup, you can click the “Settings” button to configure more settings for the backup task.
Enable email notification: a notification can be emailed containing the result of the backup. Click here to know more details.
Enable File Filter：set up file inclusion/exclusion from the source. Click here to know more details.
6. Click “Start Backup” to perform the backup task.
For the created old backup task, you can find it by clicking Tasks, if you’d like to run it again, please move the cursor on the task box then you’ll see an arrow icon, please move the cursor over it and it will change to blue, next, please click it to run a backup again.
When your data is damaged or lost, you can restore the backup to get them back if you have created the backup for your data in advance. Please click here to know the restore steps.
About AOMEI Cloud
AOMEI Cloud is a cost-effective and secure online backup space especially for storing backups of your computers created by cBackupper. AOMEI Cloud servers are located in the United States and staffed every hour of every day of the year with top-notch security features.
AOMEI Cloud has 15-Day Free Trial Try when you use the CBackupper desktop app for the first time. It offers 1000GB space to store backup data.
When the trial of AOMEI Cloud has expired, you can’t continue to save the backup to AOMEI Cloud. And, the backups created during the trial period will be retained 7 days. So, you can restore them in 7 days. After 7 days, all backups will be deleted if you don’t subscribe it.
When the subscription of AOMEI Cloud has expired, you can’t continue to save the backup to AOMEI Cloud. And, the backups created during the subscription period will be retained 90 days. So, you can restore them in 90 days. After 90 days, all backups will be deleted if you don’t subscribe it.