How to Run Two Google Drive Accounts at Once?
This article will show you how to run two Google Drive accounts on one computer. You can read on to choose the most suitable way and follow the detailed steps.
“I have two Google Drive accounts for personal but I am tired of switch accounts each time. How can I run two Google Drive accounts simultaneously on my Windows PC? Please give me some suggestions!”
As one of the most popular online cloud storage services, Google Drive providing its users with 15 GB free storage space for cloud file storage, and it also offers many useful features like synchronization, collaboration, and sharing of files between different users. While Google Drive provides so many conveniences, it offers no direct way for users to run multiple Google Drive accounts on one computer at once.
According to the explain of Google Drive official site, only Google Drive Business customers can have both personal and business accounts on any computer, mobile devices, and Google Drive.com. And only Google Drive Business users will be able to have two Google Drive accounts synced to a single device. If you want to run two Google Drive personal accounts on one computer simultaneously, just read on.
Actually, the easiest way to run two Google Drive personal accounts in Windows 10, 8, 7, etc. is to use third-party cloud management services. I highly recommend you use cBackupper, which is a free web services for cloud management, backup, and migration.
cBackupper bases on standard OAuth system, which is a standard authorization framework that enables third-party applications to access two cloud accounts without username and password required. And it supports many cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and so on. Therefore, you can safely add your two cloud drives or two accounts of one cloud drive on cBackupper. After adding, you can not only link two Google Drive accounts but also access and manage files on different accounts easily.
In addition, you can even backup or transfer files between cloud drives directly and quickly. And its useful features like scheduled backup can help you set an automatic backup task in Specific time/Daily/Weekly/Monthly. To use cBackupper, you can refer to the following steps.
1. Go to the official site of cBackupper, click "Sign Up" to get your own cBackupper account with an Email account. Then, cBackupper website will send you an email, and you should get into your email to activate your account. Then, back to cBackupper to sign in.
2. Add and authorize your Google Drive accounts under the “Clouds” tab. Choose the Google Drive icon and click “OK”. Then follow the instructions to go to the Google Drive website to grant access to cBackupper.
3. After adding your cloud drives, you can easily run and manage two Google Drive accounts at the same time with cBackupper.
If you want to transfer files between cloud drives, you can follow the steps below.
1. Click on “Tasks” tab at the top of the page, then, click the “Create Task” button.
2. Name your backup task, click “Add Source” button to add a cloud as the backup source. Similarly, click “Add Destination” button to add a cloud as the backup destination.
3. Click “Start Backup” to execute the task.
You may have got the main point on how to run two Google Drive accounts on one computer with steps. It is not hard to see that if you want to run multiple accounts just like run multiple cloud Dropbox accounts at the same time, using the cBackupper is undoubtedly the easiest way. With it, you can manage several accounts on just one interface and even transfer files freely within only a few steps.